SPECIAL SILICONE GREASE
SPECIAL SILICONE GREASE FOR USE IN MARINE ENVIRONMENT
LUBRICANT & PROTECTANT
- Preserves rubber, plastic and metal
- Lubricates and protects O-rings, hose connectors, gaskets, threads and rubber parts
- Remains pliable even after extended uses
- Prevents corrosion of metal parts
- Strong resistance to oxidation and water repellency
You can return any product purchased in our store within 14 working days from the delivery date as follows:
- Make sure the products are in the same condition as you received them
- Prepare the package in the same box you received (or in a box of the same strength and size) hiding the information of the first shipment
- Book the collection of the package to your address
- Contact the Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days from the delivery date to arrange the date and place of collection
You will receive a refund that will include the cost of returned products. This reimbursement does not include shipping costs incurred by the consumer for the return of the goods, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when we accept your return, within 3 working days from the date of delivery to our warehouse.
We remind you that we can only refund the products if returned correctly. If your return does not meet the conditions listed above, we will not be able to proceed with the refund.
You can check the status of your return with the shipping number by contacting our Customer Service at email@example.com.
When our warehouse has received your return and verified that all conditions have been duly met, you will receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the return.
The refund payment time depends on the payment methods used for the order.
Purchase by Credit Card: the currency depends on the institute that issued the credit card, usually takes place within two statements. Please note that the date of the crediting will still be the same as the debit one, thus you will not incur into any loss in terms of bank interest.
Ordinary delivery times from shipment notification are of 3-4 working days. Shipping is free to EU Countries for orders over € 100, while for orders of a lower amount it will be charged € 14.
To check where your order is, you can contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tracking number of the shipment can be found in the Orders area of your Account and it will be provided along with the shipment confirmation email. The courier cannot schedule a delivery time or appointments.
We therefore invite you to provide a valid delivery address, ensuring there is always someone available (for example, your place of work or the address of a relative of yours). We remind you that the courier will try to deliver the package purchased leaving, in the absence of the recipient, a notice of failure-delivery on which there will be written the telephone number of the area office and the tracking number of the package. In the event that the recipient does not give other instructions for the return, the courier will make a second attempt. If the recipient is not found again, the goods will remain in storage at the courier area branch awaiting instructions, before returning automatically to our warehouse.